Wednesday, March 19, 2008

What Does Resurrection Day Mean to You? Part 3


This day means a lot to me! This day is when my Savior, Jesus, died on the cross for me and you. This day is when Jesus walked through suffering for all our sins. He got spat upon, whipped, and mocked for my sin. My sin held him on the cross until it was finished. Our Savior walked a more painful path than we ever will in our whole life. He was buried in a tomb, physically dead. But on the third day He was raised again! And we now serve a risen Savior! If He was not raised again, we would not be saved. With him being raised, we are saved from our sins!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Caroline.....

Amen, Amen, and Amen! You certainly have the full understanding of what Christ did for us.

What a wonderful holiday Easter is because of what we know to be true. It is unlike any other day as it represents our freedom from our sins that we have committed. It allows us to go forward knowing that we are forgiven if we only ask.

I am very proud of all of you for your deep understanding of what Easter is really all about.

Looking forward to seeing you soon. Color an egg for me!!! Much, much, much, much love, Meemom

The Bowes Family said...

Dear Meemom,

Thank you so much for the sweet comment! Yes, I do love Resurrection Day! It is one of my favorite holidays! I will be sure to color you a special egg! Of course I might have to eat it before you get here!

I love you soooooooooooooooooooooooo much!

Love,
caroline

Ted and Karen said...

Dear Caroline,

What a blessing to hear what you have written from your heart about our Lord Jesus.

We have no greater joy than to hear that our children and children's children are walking in the truth. 3 John 1;4

Have a great resurrection Sunday celebrating what Jesus did for us.

Lots of love, Grammie and Papa

The Bowes Family said...

Dear Grammie and Papa,

Thank you so much for commenting on my post! I hope you have a very fun Resurrection Sunday too!

I love you sooooooooooo much!

Caroline