Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Birthday, Caleb!

By Kyle

Today is a birthday for one special guy,
Who’s turning ten . . . my, oh my!

His life is such a blessing to me,
I’m so thankful we’re in the same “tree”!

Yes, he’s my cousin . . . but better yet,
No greater or loyal friend could I get.

I’m so glad we both know the Lord,
Pleasing Him is our reward.

Caleb, today I just want to let you know,
That our great God loves you so.

And as you follow His perfect plan,
Each year you will grow into a Godly man.

He’ll be with you all your days,
And will lead you in all His ways.

God’s working for your good that is sure,
Through all things His sovereign plan will endure.

I pray God blesses you in every way,
On this extraordinary and wonderful day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Caleb!!!!!!!


Very, very nice poem, Kyle.

Much love, Meemom

Anonymous said...

Thank you Kyle! I love your poem! I got the CD In Freedom's Cause on Saturday and have already started listening to it! I love it, thank you all very much! I hope you had a wonderful Resurrection Day!

Love,
Caleb