Saturday, February 23, 2008

Our "Sunshine" . . .

By Caroline

My sister is the best,
God has put her to the test.

Her “nine lives” are a silly family joke,
We tease her . . . one life left, then you’ll croak!

I love her sweet smile,
And how she makes us laugh 'till we’re all in a pile.

Our goats are a fun thing we share,
Yes, we have quite a cute pair!

She is always willing to go out and play,
And comforts me when I’m in dismay.

We are like two peas in a pod,
Following Jesus, the Son of God.

She is our bright sunshine,
I am so glad that she is mine.

Sisters and friends we’ll always be,
She is such a blessing to me!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Caroline,

Love your poem. Keep up the good work. Cannot believe what great poetry you all can write.

That sister of yours is quite a jewel, but sad that she only has one life left. You will need to watch her close so she does not do anything too scary.

Love the new glasses look. Love, Meemom

Ted and Karen said...

Caroline, First off.....We love the new look of your glasses! You look so cute and what a neat poem about your fun loving sister. She is so special. Love ya G & P

The Bowes Family said...

Dear Quadgranny,

Thank you for your encouragemnt on my poetry! Yes, Victoria is a jewel . . . maybe a little rough around the edges, but definitely soft in the middle! I will watch her close! I'm on duty every minute of the day! :)

I love you!

Caroline





Dear Grammie and Papa,

Glad you like my new glasses! And thanks for your kindness about my poem. Yes, Victoria is quite special . . in many ways:) I am blessed to have her as a sister, and Lydia and Valerie too!

I love you!

Caroline

LEE said...

Hi Miss Caroline.
What a fine poem honoring your beautiful sister.
You all are a blessing to all of us,

Love you a zillion lives!!!!!!!!!!

The Bowes Family said...

Dear Grandpa,

Thank you! I enjoyed receiving your comment! Victoria is very beautiful indeed!

You are a blessing to us too!

Love you so much!

Caroline

Anonymous said...

Very good! I guess the whole entire Bowes family are all great poets I finally concluded. Keep up the good work!

Signed,

Gabe/The One and Only Shasta/Gigs