Monday, February 25, 2008

I Have a Wonderful Brother

By Lydia


I have a wonderful brother,
So very much we love each other.

In the Lord he firmly stands,
And tries hard to follow His commands.

My brother is a very dear friend to me,
How uneventful without him life would be.

He helps me, and I help him,
With the Lord in our life, the future is not dim.

My brother is there for me when I’m sad,
He carefully protects his sisters from the bad.

We may have a disagreement here and there,
Then I tickle him, and it’s me he soon will scare.

We love each other so very much,
Because of our Heavenly Father’s touch.

Forever and ever best buddies we’ll stay,
Strengthening each other as we walk the narrow way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lydia,

Loved your poem. Nice to know brothers and sisters really do love one another. Keep up the poetry. It is awsome. Love, Meemom

Anonymous said...

My, my, my! Both you and your brother are great poets! I haven't read anyone else's at the moment but I'm sure when I read everyone else's they'll be just as good!

Signed,

Gabe/The One and Only Shasta/Gigs