Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Thanks Be To God!

Valerie is thankful for . . .

My Heavenly Father's protection over our whole family.

Our parents, who are standing strong in their faith and who are teaching us of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Meeting many new families that are also strong in our Lord and are so encouraging to us.

My sisters and brothers as they comfort and encourage me when I’m down.

My loving grandparents who are always there for me.

My sweet dog, Anna, and how God used the death of my sheep to bring us together.

My violin teacher who has been so patient with me as I have many questions.

God’s provisions and protection over our dog business so far.

My dear friend and how she is my encouraging pen pal.

My daddy and mommy, who love me enough to discipline and train me in the way God shows them to.

My bible and how God has answers in it for us everyday.

The wonderful freedom to homeschool.

For the rare blue skies here in Washington State.

Our house.

The joy of being one of God’s children.



Caroline is thankful for . . .

· My wonderful mommy and daddy.
· My encouraging siblings.
· My sweet friends.
· My sweet piano teacher who teaches me patiently.
· My cute new goat, Goliath.
· My warm, cozy house.
· My God who lovingly created me.
· Our health.
· My Godly grandparents who taught mommy & daddy about the Lord.
· Our food and clothes.
· Our pastor and church members.
· Trials and tribulations.
· Allie, our chocolate lab who will have puppies soon.
· The fair.
· Our piano.
· My Christian cousins.
· My wonderful aunts and uncles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Valerie and Caroline,

Enjoyed reading your comments on things you are thankful for.

It is nice to see you so cognizant
of all you do have to be thankful for as there are SO MANY things. Caroline, you are pretty grown up to mention being thankful for trials and tribulations as I still have a hard time with this even knowing it is bilical.

With the training you are receiving, I know you both will always walk close to the Lord and I am so happy about that. Love you soooooooooooooooooooo much, Meemom

The Bowes Family said...

Dear Meemom~

Thank you so much for the encouragment on our thankfulful-fors!!!! We are so THANKFUL for your loving, faithful encouragement here on our blog! We love receiving your comments!

We also are so glad that we are recieving such good training from our loving parents!!!! We are thankful that you taught Mommy about Jesus and now she and Daddy are teaching us!!!!

We love and are looking forward to your visit!

Love,
Valerie and Caroline
:):)