Saturday, May 10, 2008

Some Mother's Day Thoughts - Part 3

By Caroline

Top Twenty Things I Love About My Mommy
  1. She loves us so much.
  2. She cooks very yummy food.
  3. She teaches us our school.
  4. She helps us with our struggles.
  5. She teaches us about God's word.
  6. She helps us when our animals are sick.
  7. She is careful that we don't get sick.
  8. She is a gentle mother.
  9. She buys us clothes to keep us warm.
  10. She loves chocolate and so do I.
  11. She helps me with my sewing.
  12. She helps us spend our money wisely.
  13. She is pure in heart.
  14. She loves the Lord.
  15. She takes the time to drive us to music lessons.
  16. She reminds us to brush our teeth. (Not that we never brush our teeth :)
  17. She has a beautiful smile.
  18. She teaches us how to write poems.
  19. She is patient when we are wrong.
  20. She loves children very much and is setting a good example for us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Caroline,

I liked your comments, but let's face it. It is hard to do justice to a mommy who is so wonderful. I bet you could write 2000 things if you thought about it a little longer. Sooooo glad we are related!!! Much love, Meemom